Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Together in Groningen

It's been a while since I wrote something on my blog, and this is primary because I've been spending pretty much all my time on working on my thesis. Not all my time ofcourse; the rest of my time goes to Skyping with Annett. :)


A week ago Annett came to Groningen to see me in my natural environment, and to see my friends and family. We had such a nice time! It was so nice to go out biking together, to go to the movies, to the jazz bar and to the disco.


I gave a party, in celebration of my birthday - that had taken place four months earlier - though it was ofcourse an everybody-meet-Annett-party. I got a lot of nice presents: thanks everybody! The best present I got was a beautiful book with Norwegian folk tales. Once I'm good enough in reading Bokmål, I can read a story everytime before I go to bed. :)

9 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Ate said...

What is Bokmål for heavens' sake.
That is something you have te explain.
The pictures look nice. Special that one with Annett and the cows.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Georg Muntingh said...

Bokmål is the language that most of the people in Norway speak. I totally agree with what you say about the pictures. :)

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Kenneth Rohde Christiansen said...

I hope that you are both doing good. I have unfortunately been a bit busy to talk to you lately... But we should plan something some time soon.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Kenneth Rohde Christiansen said...

Btw, please change the link to my blog. I changed it to http://kenneth-christiansen.blogspot.com

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Georg Muntingh said...

Hey Kenneth, I changed the link. We should definitely plan something, but today I'll go to Oslo and stay there for two weeks. So it's going to be after that.

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Wicher Visser said...

Hi Georg,

Nice reading your blog reports! Unfortunately I could not attend to your (late) birthday party. Study (and beer) is keeping me busy in Italy :). Hopefully I will once be able to meet you and Annett. In the meantime, have fun enjoying life!!!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Kenneth Rohde Christiansen said...

Heh! Enjoy Oslo! Then I will go 3 weeks to Maceió instead :)

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Helle (Denmark) said...

Hej Georg

Ester said you had a web page, and I just had to check it out.
It looks very cool.
I hope you are doing well, it has been so long since I've seen the family muntingh. I'm sorry to say that my schedule was fully booked up, when your parents were visiting.

I'm doing fine. At the moment I'm trying to focus on my BA.... Well, it could be going better, that I will admit.

Have to go now. Volleyball practice...

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Georg Muntingh said...

Hey Helle,

Nice to hear something from you, it's been a long time! I'm feeling very good lately. Say hi to Ester, Aage and Lone for me, and good luck with your BA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home