Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Quick Review of the Last Two Months

It's been more than two months since my last post on my blog. Why? I've been busy... and I didn't feel much like writing on my blog, of course. Just a matter of priority. It's nice to actually hear people complaining that I never wrote anything.

To catch up a little bit, I'll try writing down chronologically what, most important to me, has happened the past two months.

  1. In the beginning of December Annett visited me, and we celebrated Sinterklaas with my parents. Here are some pictures. Be careful though, there are some pictures of me in my underwear there! I primarily worked on my thesis, and Annett prepared for an exam in electron diffraction theory. The last day we visited the Anna Frank house in Amsterdam. It was really nice...

  2. In the end of December I visited Annett, and we celebrated New Years with friends. From Annett and her family I had gotten ski's as a christmas present, and we went cross country skiing a couple of times. That was really nice, and much harder than I had expected. After that we went down hill skiing with Kanutte and Thor Helge. For people who like to see me make a fool of myself, here are some movies.


Most of the time I've been working at my thesis though, which is going pretty good. Two days ago I got ill, and I've been home so far. I'm feeling much better now, and think I'll be working at my thesis again tomorrow. Until 18:00 that is, because then Annett arrives in Groningen by train...

4 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Tomson said...

Complain, complain, complain.

Hey Geo, it's good to read again something on your log. I almost suspected that my feedreader was broken ;-) So promise to write the next message within a month!

Tom

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Georg Muntingh said...

Hey Tom,

Thanks for your reaction. I plan to write more often and start reading my RSS-feed list again. :)

Georg.

 
At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Nanne said...

I had to force other information out of you on the forum, but damn, the man's got a blog ;) "vet gaaf" dude ;)

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Wicher said...

Good to hear you're still somewhere around! ;) Looking forward to catch up with all. Hope you'll still roam the Groningen lands upon my return from 'la bella vita a Italia'. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home