Friday, March 24, 2006

Master's Thesis Talk



Good news everyone, yesterday I finally gave my master's thesis talk. Also my exam program was approved (indeed, nice timing). I was rather nervous, but overall I think it went well. When Annett and I are back in Norway we'll upload some pictures. Here are the slides of the talk and a written version of the talk. The slides are made with the latex-beamer package, which is extremely easy and looks pretty good. Some people also asked me for the TeX-file. Now I just need to focus on moving to Norway and then on finishing my master's thesis. I already wrote the chapter about modern theory, which was the hardest, but still have a lot to write. That's what's going to keep me busy the next month...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Laurens said...

It was a good talk! I didn't understand it though, but that was not your fault :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home