Sunday, May 14, 2006

Maze of Galious Remake

When I was seven year old my parents bought an MSX. One of the games I used to play was Maze of Galious, Konami's sequel to Knightmare. Now I found out that some Spanish guy made a remake, and I'm hooked once again!

For the lazy Debian users typing apt-get install mazeofgalious as root suffices, but there is also a port for windows and a port for the mac. You have to download the data files separately though.

If you did not play Maze of Galious, you can find several other remakes at Classical Retro Games. I wish they made a remake of The Goonies...

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at the Brain Games' forums. Now.

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Popolon said...

Hey! I'm that "Spanish guy" ;)

Actually it looks like if we heard your request, and actually there is now a remake of "the goonies" available! Hope you like it

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger Georg Muntingh said...

Heh, I know. :) I played the game over and over again, and you guys did a hell of a job. Congratulations with being mentioned in the Finnish magazine!

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Rogan said...

I love this game! thank you for sharing this finding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home